-
December 5th, 2002, 12:19 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Last year around this time, former web dude Sprocketman asked everyone what Cherie merchandise item they would most like to have, and the answer was, a calendar.
We all loved that idea and had planned to print a 2003 Calendar in time for our biggest show of the year in October, but the appearance was cancelled, so the plan seemed to be on hold until next year. Except, we've been getting an awful lot of Emails lately from people begging us to hold to Sprocky's promise, so we are going to print this week.
The calendar is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Almost all of the *** have never been seen before. They span Cherie's entire career and include beautiful quotes from Cherie's songs. The cost will be $16.95 each.
My question is: How many should we print? We can guarantee pre-Christmas delivery for your order, but I need to know how many to order so no one is left out.
I think that most of our current board junkies were not around last year when Sprocky made his oath, but I believe they are still lurking. So, please, everyone and anyone that would like to order a calendar for Christmas delivery, if you could please give me a head count I'd really appreciate it. Post here in the next coupla days or Email your order to us at [email protected]. Our order will be finalized on Monday the 9th, delivered to us, then mailed out to you by Monday the 16th.
We'll do 3 day US Priority shipping only on this, so for orders between one and ten copies, the postage will be the same: $3.95.
I'll post ONE exclusive picture from it in the next coupla days, but I really want everyone to be surprised. Email me with any questions.
Happy Holidays!
rocketmaster
[email protected]
-
December 5th, 2002, 12:25 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
That censored word was P I X !
Go fig!
-Rocky
-
December 5th, 2002, 01:41 PM
#3
moderator
Hey rocketmaster,
I guess *** sounds too much like ***** LOL!
I couldn't make the christmas deal but I would want the calendar in January. Is that do-able?
Sounds great 4 sure! Looking forward to the one you plan to post too!
Thanks tons,
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
December 5th, 2002, 03:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I want a calender for sure.
-
December 5th, 2002, 05:07 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Two-Fer-Sure! Thanks Rocket! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 5th, 2002, 05:14 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Count me in for sure....
Dawn [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 5th, 2002, 06:53 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
December 5th, 2002, 07:52 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Three (that's 3) for me please + air postage to merry old.
I have a suspicion it was a suggestion of mine in the first place...maybe
'Twas long ago and far away and we are not as we were
but [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for Cherie beats ever
-
December 5th, 2002, 10:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
ONE FOR ME, PLEASE!!!
Thanks!
Sheri
-
December 6th, 2002, 12:03 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Thanks for the head count and the Emails kids!
Yup, of course you can order in January! Just wanted to assure those who want to give them as Christmas gifts [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] they would have them in time.
Rock On!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks